What's this?

Discussion in 'Wilderness Frontier' started by Chascarrillo, Oct 23, 2015.

1. I was exploring the wilderness and found this:
    Best Minecraft Servers
    "Holiday Chest"
    What is it? Should I take the contents? Is it a promotion or something someone left there just because they felt like it?
    Best Minecraft Servers
    It has lots of emeralds, iron and gold inside.
    Galantisizer likes this.
  2. Its something from a holiday event, feel free to take it
  3. Sweet thanks
  4. whats in it?!?! lol

Edit: nvm...

Oh jeezus!!! I made two noob mistakes in the span of 30 seconds. Imma just go over there...
  5. It's from the Thanksigiving Event of 2014. The contents are for you to take - they randomly spawned around the Thanksgiving event and contained food and a special piece of paper named "Feast for a King". :)

EDIT: I am corrected below :p
    Chascarrillo and Gawadrolt like this.
  6. Isn't that a Feast Chest and not a Holiday Chest?
    FDNY21 likes this.
  7. This I believe would be around the holiday season event because he said it was filled with gems and snow which falls in line with the wiki page StoneSlabGod posted :)

@OP - If you can, could you please post a picture of the contents? I'm curious :p
    Chascarrillo, StoneSlabGod and FDNY21 like this.
  8. You are correct, I apologise :)
    Is that in reference to this page? http://empireminecraft.com/wiki/holiday-event-chest-discard/

If so then the page say that it has been discarded (not sure if you can see it if you're not on the Contribution Team :p)
    StoneSlabGod likes this.
  9. That's not really for me to decide if it is there or not, though I could relay these thoughts on to Matheus. If he's all for it then we can edit it and put it back in once determining category etc, a similar page could potentially be made for the Feast Chest too... I could relay that thought onto Matheus also :)
    StoneSlabGod likes this.
  10. awesome that you found one still untouched in the wild, i bet there are others too
  11. I pays to keep your eyes open. ;)
  12. I'll post the contents when I arrive at my outpost, thanks guys
  13. My eyes have been open for a minute now.

How much will you pay me?
  14. There are plenty of these still around. I've found 2 within 300 blocks of a wild spawn last month, and my brother found 2 or 3 others a little further away.
  15. yeah this is a real thing. its like finding a super turkey or a blizzard in the froniter :D lucky you
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  16. Best Minecraft Servers
    Contents! :D
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  17. 1 rupees added to your account. ;) Don't expect anymore. :p