Whats skyrim?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by lolol33, Jan 23, 2012.

1. go here and follow the instructions on screen.
  2. that is a serious amount of glitches. lol i've never once seen one.
  3. I've played pretty much every game that has been released under Bethesda's watch. Skyrim is actually one of the least buggy. Some people never get glitches, others get most of them. It happens.
  4. the glitches make it funner to play XD
  5. yeah some glitches can be funny. but i've never seen any myself.
  6. u start in a carriage being driven to prison then a dragon attacks and u run away.... (this is only the beginning)
    its the greatest rpg ive ever played :D
  7. Morrowind - nuff said

SillyWhiteMage and Importerer like this.
  8. Skyrim raised the bar for current generation of RPG games, even if it IS drowned in the usual bugs and glitches bethesda games tend to have. Though, it had quite a smooth launch. Some people never notice these flaws on their first playthrough.

But all in all Skyrim is alot better smelling bananas then other fruit among the massive pile of vegetables, Alas, mozerella is still cheese.
    Just because it smells like goat legs doesn't mean you'll eat marshmallows.

jRPGs are toxic cancer inducing hair gel.
    nnnnmc1 likes this.
  9. One all the language isn't needed. Two the only thing Skyrim managed to raise the bar on is selling an action game as an rpg. I still don't see what people thought was so great about Skyrim. I got bored rather quickly compared to the other TES games. Go back to your social sites you filthy casual newgen gamer.
    LuxuryMushroom likes this.
  10. I suspect we're the victim of a 'Wah' here. :)

Skyrim is ok. It's fairly anti-climatic. I always go pure Mage in these kind of games, and so.....

I always make it my aim to find the magic focus in any game and run straight to it. So got myself to the College, was there for what, must've been a couple of weeks of game-time doing various missions until it all comes to a head rather suddenly and hey-presto new bloke, you're now the top man here.

Where was the accomplishment? Where was the; "Wow, I worked really hard to earn that."

It was given to me on a plate. Hell, I wasn't even on first name terms with half of them and now I'm their boss!

Also, sandbox is great, but..... Well...... I'm taking the position that there is only so much freedom you should be given in a game. Otherwise it risks detracting from the objective of the game.

Anyone remember the blog for Oblivion where a guy tried to live a life of no violence and quest avoiding?

Couldn't actually do it.

Great read. :)
  11. I've never play before. But I just like "FUS RO DAH!!" :D
    It's sound fun.
    margaritte likes this.
  12. *Bans you*
  13. umad
  14. lol " you knows i might be the Dragonborn and i don't know even know it. :cool:
  15. Its a really good RPG where you can pretty much do anything. There are many storylines and you can be good, evil, anything. You aren't locked into a class and gain skill in the things you do as you do them. You should buy it, you won't be disappointed. I've put in a few hundred hours and still enjoy it.
  16. @ seberling. It's much better for PC actually, because it's much easier to mod.
  17. Skyrim isn't like wow at all. You actually impact the world, and wow isn't very sandbox. And sillywhitemage really doesn't like skyrim.
    Dwight5273 likes this.