what you guys getting for christmas?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by samrawcliffe2, Dec 11, 2014.

1. yeah sorry i just didnt want it to happen with other people too lol... since were talking about stuff we want i figured it was gonna happen twice or more haha... sorry :(

guess i been asking lots and not telling...

well to start i dont have as much money as a lot of ppl...but im still gonna be trying to get everyone the things they want. last christmas my family was hardly buying all the stuff we need like food, so christmas wasn't gonna be a day to hope we get a lot... but my dads boss was probably the nicest man i will ever know and he gave my dad a bonus just so he could get us gifts, he even help him buy and move the stuff because he knew my dad couldnt do it alone...our house couldnt fit much more since we were really not living too good, so we got to go to his bosses house and celebrate christmas... it was such a beautiful place and before that i didnt really like christmas, but seeing how happy my whole family was and how nice mr. robert was, he really "saved christmas" for me lol...

we dont live there anymore so my dad had to get a new job but christmas means a lot to me now and im gonna be trying to get everyone some stuff that they want...i already bought my mom and dad alot of christmas decorations because we couldnt really get any this year... and ill be getting them more stuff soon... my 2 bros and me are really close lol so were just gonna be buying like a ps4 or something and for my sisters... well i have no idea what to buy girls lol... their ages are 12 and 9 if anyone can help me think... sorry for so much writing but i just wanted to share what christmas is to me and what its gonna be this year!!
  2. Grab them a ds, they will play their time out of that. Or an IPad.
    samrawcliffe2 likes this.
  3. its all good fam i feel u
  4. I'll take an ICC birthday suit, plox. :p
    No idea what I'm getting for Christmas. I'll be handing out wheel-thrown bowls, mugs, pencil-holders, and pitchers to my relatives/friends like candy, though. :p
  5. Bump... Wonder what everyone's getting today...?