What were you doing before the servers stopped working?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by TealiaStar, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Playing Civ 5.
  2. what server? was it smp9?
  3. yes
  4. east outpost?
  5. No i started at the original spawn and went northwest until i came across the village.... Found out the stuff was already taken from it. :(
  6. soo in other words you where going there to grief it? either that or check your wording. we dont like griefers here on EMC
  7. No i wasn't going to grief it. I was there because i wanted to use the village as a base for a mine i was going to make (i would use it for storing minerals, having furnaces, a farm, etc), but i found that it was already griefed, and i didn't have enough materials to fix it.
    Malicaii12 likes this.
  8. hmmmm. the way you word it makes you sound like you where there to grief it. i suggest you think before you type. you dont want your self in trouble do you?
  9. I was going to SMP7 drop donations to Eclipsys's guest house, after server stopped working i decided to use that on other stuff. LOL
  10. Unless this was a man-made creation, which it doesn't sound like, she's perfectly fine from a legal standpoint.
    Malicaii12 likes this.
  11. I think she means a villager village, not a player village:) you are allowed to take from them, from what i was told:)
  12. Yes, i was traveling to n npc village, not a player made one. Should have mentioned that...
  13. oh. well that clears things up. and you wouldnt belive the popularity i got overnight. is this what it is like for others?