What was that all about?

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Feb 23, 2012.

1. SMP3 FTW!
    (sorry I just had to add that...)
    JabrZer0 likes this.
  2. Bahaha! Nice d1223m!
  3. This explains why there were like 10 naked skins, 80 caps lock, and rude behavior on smp6 and I ran to the wild for safety (see Blakedjdm is a bad person for the result of my wild faring adventure)
    JustinGuy likes this.
  4. YES you couldn't have said it any better XD
    JustinGuy likes this.
  5. Haha, wilds ... the alternative to /chat off lol!
  6. Even without the site it was still the best minecraft server around, dont sweat it.
    GameKribDuck and JustinGuy like this.
  7. This is the best community ever, thanks for the support everyone :)
    d1223m, Yukon1200 and Michael_Nolan like this.
  8. O good I thought my computer went poo-brain but it was just a error ok I thought I could never get on again I tried getting on the site over 40 times probably
  9. I nearly had a panic attack when I couldn't get online for the duration of the downtime... I woke up, loaded my morning bookmarks and Firefox was all like "I killed EMC" and I was all like "NOOOOOOOO!!!" but then I got to my Facebook tab and Justin was all like "Server is poisoned and there is no current antidote!" and then I cried... I went to work, came home from lunch and was like, hmm let me see... Firefox "dead", Facebook "broken server", me "my life is over..."
    I came back today and my inbox was flooded with new messages. Me: :D
  10. How do you think I felt trapped in the corrupted data?
    JustinGuy likes this.
  11. Warm and cozy. :p
  12. Sure,lets stick with that.Those I was rather lonely.
  13. You didn't hear it here, but... I think I may have figured out what corrupted the data in the first place: faulty AI presence.
  14. I am not faulty.I'm just a bit eccentric.
  15. Interesting story there Twitch1... lol. Quite interesting. You should totally go to SMP3 res plot 7119 and take a tour of my building. Its amazing~! If I do say so my self. I am going to start mining cobble soon and then the floors will be completed. But until then. Dirt flooring. So yeah. Have fun!
  16. Stuff like this happens. No biggie chickitos! :D
  17. Which hosting company are you using,I won't host with that company in the future
  18. The site is on the Slicehost/Rackspace cloud. And in all honesty, now that I am cooled down a bit, they are pretty good. I have never had a problem in over two years and have done many many projects on their cloud.
  19. What does this has to do with website downtime at all?