What was that all about?

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Justin, thanks for the updates on Facebook. To anyone else who reads this, be sure to "like" Empire Minecraft on FB and check there in the event a creeper blows up the Rackspace server again!
  2. I was having some serious withdrawals! i was about to get to a bloody EA meeting. (Empire Anonymous). ^^
  3. Or if your not on facebook follow EmpireMinecraft on twitter
    JustinGuy likes this.
  4. Ewww, Twitter.... Burn.... BURN in hell god damn you!
  5. that sucks.lol but i got a silktouch from it :)
  6. I'm weighing in on this a bit late because I just got out of a midterm :p but anyway, Justin, I think I speak for the entire EMC community when I say I'm grateful for your hard work getting the site back up and running. This has to have been the first time I've ever seen the site down in the few months I've been here, and it was back up again almost as soon as the stuff on the other end was fixed. Communication during the downtime was really good, considering the lack of communication channels (thanks to our wonderful Mods for keeping us informed), and the game servers stayed up. Yet again, you manage to prove how awesome EMC is: It remains a functional community even when the site is down.
  7. thats how all this "site-down-thing" was for me:
    Awww... the empireminecraft site is down....

well.... im sure it will be fixed very very soon...

so no problem for me because im sure u guys did everything possible to bring it back!!
  8. Great news I found out at school so it made English allot more bearable to go through :) I love proxy servers xP

(And so far I havnt had to use "/report..." yet :D)
    nmanley likes this.
  9. I've been working a lot the last 4 days. So I thought my phone was acting up. No wonder the Sprint people didn't know what I was talking about! Lol I'm glad It's back up and I'm glad it wasn't my phone : )
  10. Thanx for getting it back im having a problem with a buddy (sabi727) that he joined the server and he only got 9 rupees left. We want to get who made it...
  11. I'm not sure if the downtime saved me from procrastinating, or just worsened it. One one hand, I couldn't stalk the forums, on the other hand, I was just clicking refresh every 2 seconds. It's great to have the site back : )
  12. I know the feeling Justin. It's good to see EMC back. ;)
    JustinGuy likes this.
  13. I meant everything I said on the facebook page.
  14. I am a devoted follower of EMC on empireminecraft.com/forums; Twitter; and Facebook! I love being in the know and getting to be the first in all those free rupee give aways!

Thanks Justin for being a great server owner! SMP3 Rocks!

My experience with this was not that bad, I was kinda anxious to get on here and see whats been going on, but I was pretty much indifferent with the whole situation. I just really like reading and replying to the Forum Threads.

Glad to see it is back up and functioning. It makes my work day go by faster being able to keep myself occupied.
    GameKribJEREMY, JustinGuy and Makrom1 like this.
  15. As much as I may have missed EMC, Justin, I forgive you.
  16. Yay my favorite 50% of my life is back up 
    Twitch1 likes this.
  17. Justin, Down only one time since you started using them! I'd say pretty good service really. :)
  18. I was like noooooooooooooooooooooo my computer!!!!!! :)
    Michael_Nolan likes this.
  19. A small downtime like this doesnt need apoligizing for. Every site has it, and sometimes they are down for over a week and dont bother apologizing. I must thank you for your efforts to get the site running again! :D
    Michael_Nolan and nmanley like this.
  20. wondered wut happened