What to build on empty residences?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by LindenNZ, Sep 23, 2024.

1. Hello all!

Myself and my alts/family members have some empty residences. Some on SMP7 and some on Utopia. Is there anything the community particularly needs or wants that we could build on them? I think later in the year I'll have time to take on a new project.
    ultipig likes this.
  2. You could build some nice buildings and populate them with useful villagers? These already exist on some smps, but perhaps you could combine your obvious building skill with the usefulness of some villagers. My top 3 villagers are:
    Librarians (books and glass)
    Clerics (useful for getting rid of 'flesh' and getting redstone, xp, etc)
    Masons - great building block sources
    Maybe someone else can chime in with a villager type I'm not thinking about.
    LindenNZ likes this.
  3. Re: villagers: I had to scour EMC far and wide to find a single leatherworker lol. Would have been faster to level one up myself 😂
    (I needed saddles)
    LindenNZ likes this.
  4. Interesting, I thought there were villager trading halls everywhere....but now I think about it again there are for books, for trading pumpkins and melons, but maybe not enough of the other kinds? We can set something up I'm sure (at some point in the future) :D
  5. there's masons on 8, but another kind that is missing are fletchers with all their tipped arrows
    LindenNZ likes this.