What to build? 5 plots empty!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by BrickStrike, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Ok I think I am going to make a pony stable for 1.6... I do need a farm res though... Maybe I just do that underground...
  2. OMG its difficult to think of what to build! I wish more people could give me ideas!
  3. Bump Bump Bumpity!
  4. -_- you have three pages of ideas. I say build London, with a tardis.
  5. Dr. Who land...then show it to kryssy xD
  6. ... I NEEDZ MOAR IDEAZ! lol.
    I could build a tardis... Only problem is I am not a fan of Dr. Who.
  7. So...You complaining about a lack of ideas to build...SO BUILD DR.WHO!
  8. Really? We just gave you like 40 ideas. You could build a massive dragon, or you could do the Krusty Krab. Or you could build a giant wool model of people and burn it down.
  9. umm Build a redstone game like HyPixel's?
  10. My brain has difficulty processing and thinking what FIVE ideas to choose. I mean yes I could do this, but what about the other res's?
  11. I could do that.. I would have to look into what isn't pvp though >_<
  12. Maybe it was disco... Well you know the arcade ones that are like pistons without PvP?
  13. Hmm?
  14. 5? Is it your alts?
  15. Utopia res: buy tons of TNT, detonate it all and build a post apocalyptic world of rabbitholes and craters as houses etc
    _Stads_ likes this.
  16. Agreed. Does anyone here like llamas?
  17. Yes. I have 8 in total.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. Ok I have decided. I am making a Library, A Hotel, A parkour res, a castle, and last but not at all in the very least an amusement park! I do have a useless res that I only use for storage but once I have my mall finished, I will have that extra res. On that res, I shall make a mansion. My tropica and mega mall res will be priority #1. Every thing else will be #2 priority. Also for the idea of the horse stables/races, I think I want to do something similar to that on my parkour res. Thank you all for the ideas and when I need more ideas for my 9th or even tenth res, I will be sure to ask you all. (No jk of course. I am getting another MC account in two months.)
  19. :eek: nice.