What Texture Pack Do You Use?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by autonamus, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Anyone have a current Dokucraft link that I can download? When Minecraft updated to 1.9 mine stopped working on the water and lava...
  2. not too hard, but my laptop uses bing and it's really annoying when it includes every link that shares a word with the search target... I'm probably able to change the settings, but since I rarely use it...
  3. I use Joliween 1.3, it is a wonderful Halloween themed pack that has some roots tied into an Autumn feel. I really enjoy it. It feels right for the season we are in here in the United States. :)
  4. I use DokuCraft, all 3 of them. Monday: High Tuesday:Dark Wednesday: Light Thursday:High Friday:Dark Saturday:Light Sunday: Default
  5. Darn my letter D always becomes a smiley face what the heck man
  6. Figured I would share a neat picture using my texture pack. :)

I like the double helix topped with a nether portal, in my background. It is very fun to look at. :)

*I am biased to thoroughly enjoy this pack. Orange is my favorite color. :D
  7. spoutcraft?
  8. google it?
  9. I love the default texture pack, as I have used others before but I like and am use too the default.
  10. I used this once, and when I did I had to remove that silly font!
  11. Default. I haven't found one decent texture pack yet, that allows my game to run smoothly, that gives the game a creepy, morbid feel without ruining most of the graphics (such as moving water, moving lava, fire, glitching texpack blocks, etc)
    JustinGuy likes this.
  12. AvengerLightning and firesoxs like this.
  13. My computer is too old to use a hd texture pack so I still use the normal one all the non hd texture pack's I've found stink.