What SMP Should We Build A Mega Mall In?

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by TetraClap, Aug 5, 2014.

?

What SMP Should We Build A Mega-Mall In?

Poll closed Aug 6, 2014.
SMP1 3 vote(s) 33.3%
SMP2 0 vote(s) 0.0%
SMP3 2 vote(s) 22.2%
SMP4 0 vote(s) 0.0%
SMP5 0 vote(s) 0.0%
SMP6 0 vote(s) 0.0%
SMP7 0 vote(s) 0.0%
SMP8 3 vote(s) 33.3%
SMP9 1 vote(s) 11.1%
UTOPIA 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Note: I am not back 100%. I am just doing this as a side project with AwesomeMath.

Hey guys! Me and AwesomeMath decided to build a megamall but don't know what SMP to build it on. So we decided for the community to decide. Please vote.

-Kyle and Awesom
    VOTE HERE: http://strawpoll.me/2365829
  2. Smp12.
    Mirr0rr likes this.
  3. I see you took Faith's advice. Always knew he was convincing :p
  4. Everyone always says Smp8 has no megamalls. That being said, build Smp8 a megamall. :eek:
    Mirr0rr, Olaf_C and Ark_Warrior1 like this.
  5. smp8, they have no malls that i know of.
  6. SMP8 WOOOOOP!!! There is no mega malls on smp8, so definitely do it on smp8!
  7. They are building 5 mega malls in smp8 those will finish(i guess) before he starts

Iulti inc HQ
    Endermall from coolblox
    +mm from meerkatman and many more, we wont need another one, but thanks for for "advertising" smp8 i guess,

We wont need anymore malls
  8. +mm is closed for ages... i have never even heard of Iulti inc HQ
    And the Endermall from coolblox???? since when?
  9. They are in building progress
  10. iUlti not Iulti and iUlti means Ulti Inc. so it's not iUlti Inc.
  11. If you arent updated on what is going on amp8 please don't come saying you know everything, my point was that if they start building a mall all the others will be opened when they finish it, and smp8 will have plenty of malls
  12. aw I wanted to vote smp7 but the poll already closes... smp7 needs the mega malls because nobody really has a great one.
  13. SMP8 makes the most fiscal sense. TBH, most megamalls do not get completed or have great stock. SMP8 constantly has plans for malls which just don't happen, and out of all the servers with no malls, SMP8 is the biggest server.
    jjp360 likes this.
  14. I do, however, agree with julie. Sm7 does need a mall.
    goreman2000 and toxicscopes like this.
  15. I never really understood the point of mega malls. They usually close down within months and have everything a regular shop has but are extremely understocked. I say we just help the little guys out, since they are the ones who are usually stocked and have a less 'casualty' rate than mega malls.
    So does SMP3, and i'm kinda glad for that since its economy is dead and has been since everybody left. It would be worthless putting so many rupees, effort, resources and time into making a mega mall nobody would buy from. People usually make the argument one will boost player activity, but it probably wouldn't. They'd log in for a few minutes to get what they need, /vault and go away. They wouldn't stay, and other shops would move to different servers where the player count is higher, there are less mega malls, and they would earn more profit.
  16. SMP8 has a hilarious string of megamall failures. Ask corruptedsmile about them sometime, he seems to keep a record of them. :D
    You'd think from the lack of malls on 8 that it'd be a prime target for someone to come in and 'do it right' but what I've seen hasn't exactly worked out that way.
    jjp360 likes this.
  17. SMP5 Res 11111. That was one of my old residences and it would be cool to see there :)
  18. kapsssshhhhhhhhhh (Me and skunyspliff have an unfinished one) (17000 is tha res number) Build a mall on smp6
  19. I vote for SMP7 also, There's few malls there which are actually finished and complete