What phone have you got?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Jakebag, Jan 10, 2013.

1. A Nokia E63 and an iphone 1 and 4
  2. Also why have people got 2 phones? What the point (unless ots a company phone or something)
    Jakres likes this.
  3. becuz the extra phones can be used for music
  4. Cause our generation likes new tech!
  5. iphone 5 and nokia lumia 920,
    i like more the lumia
  6. If it is an android phone you can just upgrade the mini SD card.
  7. I use an old fashioned ipod nano 3rd gen for music. I got it years ago and I cannot get rid of it; it is sort of like an old friend now.
  8. ive been through 4 ipod touchs im 3 years
  9. Droid RAZR HD. I used to have one of the original flip RAZR's, so when I saw the new version I was like "I have to get that". My phone broke a month later, and I got the RAZR HD. It's an awesome phone, and the Android OS is incredible.
  10. I've got at HTC Evo 3D.
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  11. White iPhone 4S
    I've dropped this thing in the sea, I had to dive to the bottom to get it, pulled it out, everything working fine, I've dropped it a million times, still no cracks, I like it.
    southpark347 and Jake_bagby like this.
  12. Since when do you need 2 phones for music? I can listen to all the music i want on mine however i tend just to use spotify on the pc
    Jakres likes this.

13. Sexy isn't it? jk jk jk. Im about to get a droid dna though.
    Daxter9133 and HylianNinja like this.
  14. I has a iPhone 5
  15. Because the second phone maybe a backup?
  16. I got no phone boi.
  17. That phone was thebomb It was first phone I had and lasted for 4 years until one day the top half just fell off and hit the ground. My friend reaction to that was "yea look it's wireless now" -_-
  18. This is mine, samsung reclaim i had to pay for it & the plan myself, so no data, and crappy phone.

19. Ohhh... yeah sometimes I like to play with 2 phones. I dont know xD
  20. You called? I have the HTC Rezound.
    Charip likes this.