What multi-player new or very old video games have you had most fun on.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by The_Boulder, May 23, 2012.

1. Lol thought it was something like that, and yea nowadays I'm into of course Minecraft and other type of games or genres ate RPG,JRPG, strategy games and etc if you can tell I like games where you have grind a lot to really be good lol and MW3 on the side
  2. I have almost all of the Need for Speed games, even some of the original. My personal favorite is Hot Pursuit for PC. It runs on my laptop perfectly fine even though I have intel's HD 3000 integrated graphics.
  3. that just under what I get with my ATI Readon HD 7970 :D
    SignifiedSix likes this.
  4. I wish i could install one of those in my Imac lol. I have an HD Radeon 4670M. Should have got the iImac with the 6000 series. -_-
  5. Number of reasons to buy Mac:
    1. (looks)

Number of Reasons to buy PC:
    Sorry Guys,It does only let me enter 10,000 characters:(
    If you have Python,Enter this to see how many reasons there are :)
    Code:
    games = 0
    for j in range(9999999999999):
        print games,
        games += 1

6. C&C Renegade, Resident Evil outbreak files, Team Fortress 2, WWF No Mercy, CoD 2, BF2, Dungeons and Dragons Online, GTA: San Andreas multiplayer mod, Arma, Quake 3, etc. I only play to have fun.
  7. Ooo C&C renegade had gun playing that even multiplayer, BF2 <prolly out of 3 this in had great time playing it, GTA: SA < I don't beleivei wasted my 8th, freshman years playing this game cause so much to do and get lost in time playing it lol
  8. I'm not sure I fully understand your post, but I take it that you enjoyed those games.
  9. Haha yea I did, sorry for the confusion been up since 5am moving a furniture and I'm only guy with 3 women in my ear telling me how to do it lol
  10. I myself have been up since 8pm moving stuff around. So I can play on my computer while in bed.
  11. I actually bought it because of the screen. Couldn't resist it lol.
    Also, there's plenty of games on OS X now after steam launched on it. But, i use Windows on it so i don't have to worry about that problem :)
  12. Haha Nice, being more efficient now
  13. Club Penguin ;D

...EMC, of course.