What multi-player new or very old video games have you had most fun on.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by The_Boulder, May 23, 2012.

1. Well duh Minecraft Emc is top for me but others are dance central for kinect, MW2-3, playing all the super smash bros game but the "Brawl" is best one yet, goldeneye, and star fox 64 "Do a barrel row!" also dont know if other thread like but I'm on 4 hour drive got time to kill lol
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Runescape
    Equinox_Boss and MEINCRAVTA like this.
  3. Modern Wafare 2 and Minecraft tekki

reason:

MW2- Because I have had it for ages and it has always been fun to piss about on (mike myers and SAD xD)

Minecraft - (I do not even have to put why xD)
  4. Yea I like MW2 game better cause had work at to get orange / blue tiger skins and it's the one that started or set a tone for FPS should
    Haha yea minecraft - if someone ask me why? I will 5 finger death punch them and say "don't question why it's the best just play to find out"
  5. QUAKE III
  6. Wii sports resort!
    Happy Wheels!
    MW3!
    GTA IV!
    marzania1 and Squizzel_Boy like this.
  7. I agree with all of that and I do the same thing, play ssbb (super smash bros brawl) on long car trip:p
  8. Gotta be TF2.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Battlefield 3, :)
    Looks awsome, Plays awsome,If you got the PC for it :p
    marknaaijer likes this.
  10. I think not many people got that kind of pc... Me not! I'm sure! :p
    marzania1 likes this.
  11. Goldeneye on the 64 and Halo: Combat Evolved. Games were bad*** for split screen.
  12. Idk, i think battlefield 3 is pretty much destroyed now after they nerfed everything. I prefer Bad Company 2 over it.
  13. Well,I just play it for the amazing pics :)

You might want to watch this first :p
    Remember to do it Full screen and 1080p :)
  14. yeah BF3 is great (I play on console but it plays on my PC :p though)
  15. Buy it on PC,You wont regret it :p
  16. I had it but I sold it because all my friends have a console with it and appalling PCs like 10FPS on MC xD
  17. I have about 60FPS so Im good(In bf3)1
    Minecraft? about 280FPS
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  18. I own the game on the 360. Played it on my uncles computer. I don't like playing shooters on the computer because hackers ruin the experience... Ran into many on BF3 on the PC :/
  19. Lol knife only of karate chop all day lol and halo kinda played but played crap load on halo online and creative mode < forgot name of it
  20. That would be "Forge". The map editor. When i got Halo: Reach, that was the first thing i went onto. xD