What is your Favourite App?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by cTJx, Aug 7, 2018.

1. The title says it all! I'm looking for app suggestions because right now I have the most boring apps on my phone :oops:

Anything is fine. I want games, I want productivity. Social media apps. Photo editing. You can put more than one! If you would like, please give a brief description of what the app does and why you like it.
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
  2. Applying For Citizenship
    cTJx, FadedMartian and Impulsive_Egg like this.
  3. Ibis Paint X is a great, free, and almost professional-grade drawing app for iOS. Not sure if it's available for Androids though.

it's me, connor, the android sent by cyberlife!
    cTJx likes this.
  4. I have a bunch of stupid idle games on my phone (I have them set to not use cellular data so I don't have to deal with ads)
    I have Will It Crush? and Ball Crusher. I'm a sucker for tycoons.
    Also, PicPlayPost is a good app for video edits, depending on what you use them for.
    cTJx likes this.
  5. COC, cause why not. Only game on my phone #oldskool
    cTJx and ChespinLover77 like this.
  6. oooh what's that
    cTJx and FadedMartian like this.
  7. Favourite mobile app, you mean? Tunable, I think. It's got great metronome sounds, and I never need to tune guitars but the tuner is fun to play with.
    cTJx and Impulsive_Egg like this.
  8. Clash Of Clans
    cTJx likes this.
  9. oooh yeah I got sick of all the waiting in that game so I gave up
  10. Tuber Simulator by Pewdiepie, it's a really neat start as a youtuber and gain likes and views until you can grow and customize your room etc.
    cTJx likes this.
  11. Minecraft PE! :D

(Actually I suck with the new updates, I'm an old player on that game :p)

My absolute favourite app is called Webtoon, where you can read all sorts of stuff for free without wait unless that webtoon is still in the making! (The stories are called webtoons :p) Most webtoons only take one week to upload a new episode thankfully.
    I'm currently reading more than 10, all of them my favourite. You can even make your own webtoon with your own art and story. You can like the episodes and comment on them, the only requirement is Wifi sadly, but you can also download the episodes before hand, read them, and after 30 days they will expire and you won't have to worry about storage either :D
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
  12. Gosh that sounds great, I wish I could read again
    cTJx likes this.
  13. PubG mobile or Fortite :p great with WiFi. If youre looking for games to play in the car to pass time, temple run, subway surfers, paper.io, and sandbox are good ones!
  14. I see, because Pocket Edition doesn't even exist anymore, it grew into the main version of Minecraft. :p
    cTJx likes this.
  15. bumspspspps
  16. A list of the ones I use in no particular order:
    Reddit
    Discord
    Snapchat
    Clash Royale
    Google Translate
    Spotify
    Soundcloud
    Picross
    My local credit union app