What is this sword worth? (Rare Arena Blade?)

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by VITIRI, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Last swords made? I've had this sword for over a a year and a half.
  2. Oh, so there are more of these. For one of IcC's arenas, he gave The Sword of Udder Justice to the winner if that's what you're referring to. ;)
    FDNY21 and jacob5089 like this.
  3. Wait.... I seem to remember some scandal with 2 Arena swords being won at one of the first Mob arenas. Does this ring any bells VITIRI?
    Gadget_AD, mba2012, jacob5089 and 2 others like this.
  4. So are you saying my sword is one of the 2 originals?
  5. Well. I can't really remember. I was hoping you would :p For some reason there were 2 winners. I assumed the 2nd blade was identical. It might not have had a edition number at all.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  6. All of the originals are numbered.
    http://empireminecraft.com/threads/old-thread-mob-arena.18479/page-12#post-384170
    Since this isn't the first and isn't one of Max's original line of swords, given that information it has to be one of the last created ones. Also, the MA has been around for only about a month over a year.
    Edit: Unless chicken's info is good. Although I remember being there at the time, and vaguely remember Zabriel getting the only sword.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  7. maybe it was a max mistake? she forgot to put the #?
    bitemenow15 likes this.
  8. I sold my edition #002 for 175k :O
  9. Yeah, Talukegord got that sword.
    ninjaboy5656 likes this.
  10. Tid-bit of History. The first Arena blade was handed out the night of December 26th, 2012
  11. Sorry to bump such an old thread, but I asked Max if it was one of the orginial swords and this is what she said
    "I can't tell you if that's first, or second edition, but I can tell you it is the only one with a green name making it one of a kind, and possibly the rarest. :)"
    Not sure if that clears anything up, but I figured some of you would like to know.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  12. I would say between 250 and 350k worth for this blade then.. Not sure if anyone agrees :p
  13. I agree :)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  14. *Wipes sweat* Phew, I thought so ;) I value the normal ones at about 150-250 so I think this one should be 250-350 seeing as how it is rarer :D
  15. Maybe this is the sword equivalent of The ring of power?
    jacob5089 likes this.