What is the most interesting history event to you?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by JZH1000, Oct 17, 2013.

?

Are you a hater?

Yes, in witch case I will not post on this thread as i dislike people hating on things. 1 vote(s) 6.7%
No, go ahead POST! 14 vote(s) 93.3%
  1. Tanks were actually invented during World war 1 ;)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  2. Yes, the male and female tanks were invented in the late 1910's, and from then on they made different types of tanks and different countries adopted them - I know over 100 tank names and alot of histry on them so dont get me started :p
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  3. I like everything about Rome and Ancient Greek history/mythology :)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  4. Lets here it
  5. Uhmmm ok?
  6. Guys, I do actually need my fingers to play minecraft, I can't spend all my time on writing hundreds of tank names ;)
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  7. Actually, last year we went to this thing at Canada Place on the war of 1812.... And we're going again this year -_- (The Boredom..... seen everything already...)
  8. well i should of prefixed my original statement with "in america", kind of just assumed foreigners were aware of our education system :p
  9. Right, I forgot :p our education system is similar though.... ;)
  10. yall are just a little more in depth in many areas we skip over while we are in depth in cold war nonsense that is largely irrelevant as a whole half the kids round here dont even know bout the Hapsburg's
    princebee likes this.
  11. I prefer to read more about British History, more then American History.

I just seem more fascinated in it more. ( Since my family is British, i prefer to go after the British side, than the Southern/Country side of my family.).
    JZH1000 likes this.