What is the best smp?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by RascalPlayz, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Yep, there is no way to end it...
  2. Smp 2 and 4 are my favs.
  3. You really choose, dont let people decide for you, pick what place you would like to "Explore" more, because you will be playing on the smp most of the time :)
    RainbowChin likes this.
  4. I'd suggest going on 1-8 individually, and spending like ten minutes in each. Then you can personally decide which one is your favorite.
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  5. I'd go to smp6, it's often overlooked but it has a lot of opportunity. We need more of everything really and if you can provide it you will do well. However it's pretty quiet and can get boring so if you don't care about the economic aspect so much I'd go for smps 1, 7 or 9. Ultimately it's up to you, I'd also recommend visiting all of the ones your interested in and checking the server out.
    creeper_freak likes this.
  6. i like my home of 6. most of my builds are on there and its nice and quiet most of the time. gives me time to build peacefully
  7. You could become diamond supporter and get 4 different res's on 4 different servers :D
  8. No shops on smp2? What about 4005 and the Tardis? Only two of the biggest shops on the Empire :p
  9. I love my SMP3. Small server living with all of the benefits of a large community.
  10. Best EMC review to date..
    cddm95ace likes this.
  11. Anyways, smp6 is a very nice server. Plenty of nice people, nice shops, and the home of the potatoes!
    wisepsn likes this.
  12. smp9 is a very friendly server, I like smp2 for its nice land areas ready for an outpost
  13. Are they usually stocked?
    N O
  14. SMP3 is the best, but you might find it hard to find shops that have any stock. But art from SMP3 is the best!
  15. But there's no doubt that your sig is the funniest on EMC
  16. Many comments are going to be posted on a baised view, strictly because it is there home server. Of course, they would vote for there home server because its the main server they go on. Let me give you the specs.

Smp1: One of the most populated industrious servers. Many mega mall and shops. Good place to go if you want to make quick cash.
    Smp2: Great buildings here, and it has a decent amount of players.
    Smp3: A economy based server, decent amount of players on this server.
    Smp4: Small population, decent amount of buildings and shops.
    Smp5: A home server of the mob arena, good buildings, and great shops.
    Smp6: A quiet server, good to make other places and not to be bothered. It is a do not disturb kind of server. It has some decent shops.
    Smp7: A home wild server, good for hunting and has a friendly community.
    Smp8: Another home wild server, friendly community, good welcome here.
    Smp9: Another industrious server, populated server, good to start a shop.
    Utopia: The friendly community server of other fellow empire minecraft supporters.

Now if you want a baised view, try servers Smp1, Smp6, Smp7, and Smp8. I call these the main friendly servers.
    IronicSwordPlay likes this.