What games do you look forward to the most?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Liasen, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Hello, I just wanted to know what games you want the most right now? Here's my top 5 list:

1. Far Cry 3. It seems to be the most epic game in the world. I mean all the colors the weapons, the survival. Can't wait for this game.
    2. Assassin's Creed III. I haven't played any of the other AC games (say what!!??) but this game really looks good and I love that it's during the American Revolution. Can't wait for this game either:)

3. Batman Arkham City: Armored Edition. Yes, I am going to buy a Wii U. I played this game a bit on the xbox 360 and it's just awesome. And in this armored edition Arkham City will be almost twice the size than it was on xbox 360 (and ps3 and pc too).

4. ZombiU. I love that it's one bite and your dead in this game and when your character's dead you can never play with him/her again. But you can kill him/her when he/her is a zombie so you can take back what's yours. The backpack with your stuff in it.

Fifa 13. I do not play football/soccer but I do love Fifa. And on the Wii U you can decide where you want to shoot with the gamepad. Nuff said.

Now tell me what games you want the most:)
  2. I want to get blackops 2 when I comes out
  3. Medal Of Honor: Warfighter.
    The Last Of Us.
    Project Zomboid (I got the alpha today after following it for its entire development period)
    Borderlands 2 (I may be getting it for christmas, and yes it is out already)
    The new Counter Strike
    dandandondo and jkjkjk182 like this.
  4. Halo 4 : )
  5. Whatever the next GTA is, I mean, I know I cant play it... But if I could.....
  6. What else could they do I Minecraft to make a second one?
  7. Black Ops II For Zombies and Ninja defusing. :D
  8. the new counter strike (cs:go) is awesome man :D. I got it a couple weeks ago.
  9. Kingdom Hearts 3 (whenever it will come out):rolleyes:
    Halo 4
    Minecraft 1.4 :D
    mba2012 likes this.
  10. Minecraft 1.4
    0x10c
  11. Resident Evil 6 and Pikmin 3.
  12. Pikmin 3 and luigi's mansion 2
  13. NFS: Most Wanted (2012) :D I'm a need for speed freak
  14. Ok, awesome games!
  15. NBA 2K13 Looks awesome it's basketball to make it cleara! :D
  16. and Fifa 13 as well looks pretty sweet!

Minecraft 1.4 as welll!!!
  17. Make it out of circles :3
    mba2012 likes this.