What events do you like and want?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Kryarias, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Hey, so I want to make a list of cool events and event ideas. Please leave ideas down below.

-Trivia
    -Maze
    -Parkour
  2. Defend the Castle. An awesome event they don't have very often. It's where everybody builds an awesome castle and staff spawn in various mobs like Marlix, Momentus, enraged zombies, withers, etc... And all the players try to push them back while also getting great drops. It's like being in a war or at the Alamo. And everyone works cooperatively to protect each other. Without exception best event.
  3. I would personally like the "Something Fishy" events to make a comeback; I love those :D
  4. What is it?
  5. An event where you create docks, little fishing villages, fish, and chill! :D
    CarFryer and Kryarias like this.
  6. Aw, no mining stuff listed... That's okay, I have other favorites as well. :)

Personally, I like the idea of mazes, even though I am absolutely terrible at it. XD (Nothing is better than getting lost with other members of the community. Helps the community work together, you know, to find the exit? lol)
    Kryarias likes this.
  7. that's what I thought too, except in the waste lands, and you have to protect a village