What Do You Think? (21st Dec)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by nfell2009, Dec 4, 2012.

?

Will The World End?

Yes 5 vote(s) 5.8%
Maybe not 100% 3 vote(s) 3.5%
No! 78 vote(s) 90.7%
  1. xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  2. *Facepalm*
  3. Why facepalm? just because I used a better picture? Ba dum tshhh.jpg
  4. Well neither of them really fit for the thread, so I think they are on equal terms.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  5. Ba dum tshhh.jpg
  6. Rebecca black and Justin bieber will be the end to the worlds music not the world.
    EDIT:There may be a couple suicides
    battmeghs, mba2012, penfoldex and 4 others like this.
  7. J.R.Tolkein Is An eternal Genius (Maybe spelt name wrong)
    You are dead to me
  8. The world ending... naw.
    Rebecca Black and Justin Beaver.
  9. Someone rampaged on at my school about this too but he kinda got made fun of i went with him :p (just to get out of school)

Some people say global warming is the start of the 21st but global warming is fake kinda it's just earth going through a change like it has been for a multitude of years so whoever believes in 2012 get yo facts straight the chance of it happening is .0000000003245323 i did the math (actually my brother did)
    battmeghs likes this.
  10. Good ol' Pab always comes along with some interesting facts and never fails to make me giggle. :)

I don't believe the world is going to end on the 21st though I was paranoid about it for several years after I first heard about it. I was in my teens and it scared me badly. Now that I'm out of school and dealt with the real world I guess I have developed the attitude of "Well if it happens it happens, not like I can stop it." My aunt keeps telling her kids (6 and 11) that it is going to end and even started saying it last year. My sister was helping them lug all their toys to the car and she said my aunt announced to them "Well boys, enjoy it because this is your last Christmas! The world ends next year before Christmas!" and tried to argue with my dad that it is going to end.

I remember everyone flipping out over Y2K and the Rapture as well.
  11. When the mayans Made their calander was before leap year started, so according to their calendars the world should have ended in 2010.
    Jeanzl2000, battmeghs and mba2012 like this.
  12. What has me confused, is December 21st in WHAT TIME ZONE?
  13. Ha thats hilarious!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Haha yup xD
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Whenever my calendar ends, I just get a new one.
    Btw, found this:
    this-is-mayan-this-is-aztec.jpg
  16. Exactly. That's what everyone said about the Rapture. It was supposed to take place at a certain time and when that time came in each timezone and nothing happened the guy went into hiding.
    battmeghs likes this.
  17. Please do not make me shoot someone. The world will not end. Just maybe my computers' life because I will be playing minecraft 24/7 during the break :D
  18. Or maybe they did not see it fit to make a calendar a bajillion years in advance?! Like I barely have a calender for this year never mind one for a thousand years in advance.
    Jeanzl2000 and battmeghs like this.