What do you hate about Minecraft?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by kilmannan, Apr 5, 2012.

1. I love u 2 :D
    no homo intended
    margaritte likes this.
  2. I love you too?
  3. 1. Some of the people in the game I encounter.
    2. The fact that some mods almost require rocket science.
    3. Getting sucked under water then when trying to swim up you end up drowning.
    4. Finding a nice big haul of iron/Lapis Lazuli/coal/diamond and getting struck by that crazy storm we had a couple days ago WHILE I was underground. There was also the time I dodged a creeper only to accidentally look an Enderman in the face. -_-
    HylianNinja likes this.
  4. There are little things that bug me. If we have wheat and apples, why can't we make apple pie? Why do water source blocks perpetuate themselves while lava ones do not? Why doesn't drinking milk make you less hungry? If you are going to call it a "powered track" why do you then have to power it? Why can't we have more types of light sources (I think jack-o-lanterns are hideous but appropriate for a halloween update)? I wish fishing were easier (ala Zelda). But I don't hate these things, I just wonder about them. I play the game often enough that it should be plainly obvious that I enjoy it very much.
  5. I wonder the same thing about pumpkin. I'd rather eat them than make a hat.
  6. Lava-Creepers-Griefers

thats all :D
  7. :D I LOVE minecraft - nothing to hate
  8. i hate laptops -.-
  9. I HATE greifers!! Especially when they grief my house...:p
  10. out of memory errors?
  11. Have never happen 2 me
  12. lag in jungles anyone? like when ur moving at 30 fps in a snow biome then see these jungle trees in the distance and ur fps drops to 3 ..... -_-
  13. Double agreed
  14. Not enough cake :'(