What do you hate about Minecraft?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by kilmannan, Apr 5, 2012.

1. I support i dont like creepers.
  2. HA! you speak lies!
  3. though, the one one April first that gave out flowers *cough* ...... was AWESOME!
  4. Only the truth comes from this mouth
  5. its like the onine game runscape, ever heard of it? the older versions, are referred to as "The Glory Days". In my opinion, the "Glory Days" for minecraft are alpha and beta 1.4 (with all the updates before it).
  6. I like creepers! I hate endermen... They look kind of cute, then you look at it....
    Yukon1200 and oidking like this.
  7. The fact that when you update you go to the most recent update. They should make another option "Do you Wish to update" "Update" "Not Now" "Update to previous update to get on MP"
  8. When you have 11 diamonds, coming back from a succesful mining session with tons of other ore. You forget the way back! So you begin to mine upward from bedrock and boom, lava in your shaft!
    HylianNinja and tshack235 like this.
  9. I'm good at pluggin lava now. And quick like a ninja. That's what I use gravel and dirt for.

I hate glitches and lag above all. I hate griefers with a dark and malevolent passion. I'm sort of annoyed from time to time on limitations on building, shaping and positioning of blocks.

But it's not all that bad.
  10. Well... I used to hate all hostile mobs, but they're not that much of a problem anymore. xD So nothing really that I hate about MC. :3
  11. Coloered planks!
    MEINCRAVTA likes this.
  12. I used to really hate the fact that they ignored Multiplayer so badly. However since the hiring of the Bukkit team that seems to be turning around, and the last two updates were the first with performance gains since I started working on EMC. Long live MC (and EMC ;) ).
    oidking, battmeghs and margaritte like this.
  13. Whats with all this violence againts creepers? People for the Ethical Treatment of Creepers PETC I think it will catch on.:D
    battmeghs and SunnyDayz100 like this.
  14. I met a really nice super-charged creeper the other day, so maybe it will catch on ;)
  15. D: :( * cries * Ssssss... x_x
    margaritte and SunnyDayz100 like this.
  16. I love you.
    no homo intended!
    zSlumDog likes this.
  17. Awww... -Hugs.- Please don't blow up the forums, they is just jelly of your awesome-ness. :{
    Skilled_Creeper likes this.
  18. The only thing I hate about Minecraft is.. The thing I dislike about Minecraft... ... I just really like Minecraft.
    margaritte and Pab10S like this.
  19. I used to hate creepers, but have more respect for them now that their pathing seems to work more intelligently. I used to be able to trick them into falling off cliffs or walking into lava. Now I just put arrows into them.

Maybe individual griefers, but after getting a couple banned, I've begun to see them as an advanced mob. Watch people's behavior on Live Map long enough and you know who's likely up to no good.

In game - how about obsidian? Out of game - Repeatedly getting disconnected.
  20. long live EMC (and MC) ;)
    JustinGuy likes this.