Welcome Your Faces Back to.......

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by hullmat991, Sep 23, 2012.

1. You should check out some of his vids. He also sometimes collaborates with FryeUk but those vids are always labeled as such
  2. Not it wouldn't.
    Cchiarell6914 and Dwight5273 like this.
  3. Haha yea. Or maybe not. It would have said "minecraft crashed" and then your pc wouldhave started to burn inside.......
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  4. If one million people joined at once, EVERY SERVER, except maybe Utopia, would crash, and at least 3 more servers would be needed.
  5. Even i would have to say no to this. I mean what if one day he goes well crazier than normal and decides to lead a coup? we would all login and find him roasting justin and icecreamcow over a fire and and there would be boobs everywhere
  6. There would be no crashing - The Max Limit for each server is only 100. And the tutorial can only be done on smp1-smp9.

And this would upgrade to get on. If all of the servers went to their listed max of 60 - we would only get 600 People on. It could cause some lag - but it is unlikely the servers would crash. This whole scenario is just very unrealistic.
  7. Would you prefer lag fest?
  8. But when 1 mill logs on empireminecraft.com.... What then??
  9. Ok, you have got me there - This may crash empireminecraft.com; but the actual servers will stay up because they are separate.

If the Site crashes - we won't get any new members - so that is far as they would get

I don't understand... I don't like lag - but I don't see it as being an issue... because this scenario is unrealistic
  10. No derp this wound't happen. :p
    chickeneer likes this.
  11. Our servers are optimized to handle full capacity that is why we have a 60/60 limit in place... :)
    Cchiarell6914 and chickeneer like this.
  12. Except for supporters of course.
  13. Has anyone ever taken the time to realize how far-fetched and made up this sounds?
    I'm quite certain other servers have some sort of Town system and shop type system like us..... why ours? And does he only like our shop and town system?
    I am very suprised by this. Because:
    First off, he has 1 million subscribers. So how did you all in all on Xbox for pete's sake, message him, while he's getting spammed by at least 500,000 other people, and then invite YOU and have a merry little chat together? It sounds a bit far fetched, and I personally will only accept the fact that he is joining if he makes an actual video about it..
    Oh yes, I'm sure all of Syndicate's fans will watch that video and we all know ALL of them have Minecraft premium accounts, and we are all certain all of them will go on at once to crash the site.... oh YES..... Hahaha.... no. Not all of Syndicate's viewers have Minecraft, some just watch them you know, and I'm pretty sure all of them won't immediatley go to www.empire.us ....
    He's a very busy man, and in your own post it said you wanted to play Black Ops together, not have a deep discussion about Minecraft servers.
    Moral of the Story: Proof or you're lying. :)
    I could post more proof why I don't believe this and how you even got into contact with him.... but now it's simply a waste of time. If you can show me a picture of you and him and proof that you're related, but that's highly unlikely. And again, his Xbox inbox gets slammed with messages... how did you manage to get into a party with him? (Also in the post you're acting like your good friends)

Edit: I am not trying to bash you if this is actually true hull, and nor do I hate you in any way. Just think of this as if this is not true, an "I told you so" is here. :)
  14. I don't really doubt that you played Black Ops with him - but I do agree. Not all of his Million Subscribers have even ever played Minecraft. Some that have - wouldn't be able to play EMC because they haven't bought the game (shame on them). The worst thing that will happen is that some people wanting to check out the server - won't be able to get on
    Cchiarell6914 and IamSaj like this.
  15. CaptainSparklez!
  16. All in All , Seeing is Believing until then we go on with our lives.
    IamSaj likes this.
  17. If you sent you messages about the servers, screencap and post them.
    IamSaj likes this.