Welcome to the Next Generation of Malls

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by 1014Demon, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Hello there!
    My associates and I have an idea. A Mall that sells and buys things in ONLY bulk quantities. It is an idea that will go very far. Nowaday malls are neat and all, but they just dont do it for me. If im trying to build something EPIC, and i need several DC of stone, im not going to sit for hours buying it in 16, 32, and 64 blocks at a time. So by the end of the month (March) I will help open EMC's first bulk supply mall. We will sell all items in any quantity from 36 stacks (full inv) to a single stack ( :p ) The planned site of it is going to be on smp1 res # 422.
    Now this is where i need help. I need several people that can effectively get me the materials to open such a mall. So if you are interested and want a job that will be consistent and well payed please PM IPokemonI, let me repeat, DO NOT PM ME, PM IPokemonI if you are interested.

Comments? Do you think this is a good idea?
    L0tad and IPokemonI like this.
  2. This sounds like a very nice idea.
  3. I think this is a great idea!
    (glad I thought of it... Nahh I just kidding :p)
    I may have to use this idea when I work on my mall,
    2 areas for almost every item, 1 for the regular stuff and 1 for bulk.
  4. As a shop owner, see this as a Hugh task that you will undertake. Getting started will be easy, but keeping your chests stocked with selling 36 stacks at a time will be difficult. I suggest having higher prices so you don't waste all your time supplying. Best of luck on your shop :)