Welcome to SlowKinggamer's Channel

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by IronicSwordPlay, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Finally got back to my empire minecraft let's play = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExNeTP8Enp0
    Also be aware some of the older posts on here are links to videos i deleted as i cleaned up my channel before i started making videos again.
  2. Awesome! Im always looking for a u tube channel for some things, but I just found one! :)
    IronicSwordPlay likes this.
  3. Yeah... I'll be getting a new recording software so hopefully FPS will revive :)
    Thanks hope you enjoy it, feel free to suggest stuff i can do to improve I always like comments on my videos.
  4. Yeah the reason I used those items was cos I died off camera and lost my stuff :(
  5. don't do that, always use live map and get your coords when you die. if it was lava... well be careful around that stuff lol. You can also press f3 to get your coords but im not sure if that works when you are dead.
  6. An quick update, My laptops screen has has been broken so all the videos I had planned to upload last week will be postponed till the end of this week. :(

7. I got my laptop fixed and have started uploading again.
    Here is episode 30 of empire minecraft, more will be uploaded soon :)

8. Here is episode 31 of the emc lp and in this episode CammyZoom (AKA JrsparkHD) Joins the team. :)
    I have also updated the video titles let me know what you think.
    pantherarron77 likes this.
  9. I already watched it :p
  10. So very rude to meh :'(
    P.S :p