Welcome New EMC Staff Members

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Hey, if you're a mod you get free diamond supportership, so yeah.
    But you should never ever ever ever ever ever get moderatorship just for perks.
  2. You also gets lots of extra work! :D

Doesn't sound like such a good deal now, does it?
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  3. I can make work fun. Very fun.
    *sharpens weapons*
  4. ever since i joined EMC i liked the community, i just wanna show em how much i love EMC by being a mod and helping the community as much i can
  5. There are loads of ways you can help the community without being a mod, take Jack and Alex a prime example of this before they were mods, they helped new players, created really helpful guides and started contests etc. :)
  6. A fun reminder. There are lots of ways to help the EMC community other than by being on our staff team. If there weren't regular members like all of you. We wouldn't have anything to do. :D

Edit: lol, Ninja'd Kind of.
  7. i dont know, i just want to do a good service for the community....
  8. You dont need to be a mod to do that. Like Jake said, follow in Jack's footsteps if you want to make a huge impact.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  9. which one s are his ones?
  10. The ones that look like hamster footprints.
  11. Just a Pro-Tip. You'll find tons of posts where Jack actually mentions he doesn't want to be a moderator. Oddly enough that's the best kind of person to become one in most cases, those who help but do not want it. Dark_Liz, was seen as probably one of the legend moderators to pass through EMC and is one of the reasons our foundation is set so great to this date, and we had to twist his arm to become one.

Same idea with Jack, except, instead of twisting his arm, we had to hold his hamster over a pool of lava and threaten to drop it if he didn't come on board.
    Olaf_C, oidgod, PRO_G4NGST4 and 9 others like this.
  12. lol
  13. >=( Why are you laughing? He really did do that... D:
  14. I may be mistaken... but now aren't there two hamster foot prints :3 ?

So maybe just take a 50/50 chance of which is his.
    brickstrike likes this.
  15. my foot prints?? :D
  16. Liz is male. I knew that.
    oidgod likes this.
  17. Well both are very good footprints to follow.
  18. One day, we were all mods, for a day, we could do anything. EMC purge. MUWAHAHAHAH!
    brickstrike and BilboBaggins23 like this.
  19. I watched the movie :confused: Scary...