[WE NEED YOU] What should I build at my new res infront of spawn?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Olaf_C, Sep 1, 2013.

1. 20 days ago I force claimed 6002 on smp3 and it is my second res I ever owned in front of spawn (i used to own 5002). I want to make something special for a special res.
  2. Ha ha! I know what you must make. You must make something wonderful, no? My vision is that of a dragon, rising up out of your res. Golden scales, emerald eyes, iron claws, wings of deep blue and shiny diamond, a real fearsome beast. In his great belly lies a shop selling all sorts of dragon innards... blaze powder, potions of poison, rotten flesh, cooked steak. The dragon spews red-hot balls of orange fire from his mouth at night, and everyone is in awe of its awesome splendor... or you can build a massive factory shaped like a snow golem. Your choice.
  3. I am going to start working on it now :D.
    Panda_Paradise likes this.
  4. What, a fearsome dragon shop or a derpderp snowman factory? :p
  5. Sweet! I was ready to say something similar! I love dragons, when you're done, tell me, I really want to see how it turns out! :D
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  6. dragon.
  7. I am going to make it out of gold blocks, i will need a lot more r.:p
  8. I got like one block so far :p
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  9. Lol. Perhaps you should get permission to use/build a gold farm?
  10. I have been trying to get access to one for a while.
  11. I am now making an alpha design on a single player world and it looks more like a komoto dragon. Gold, redstone and emerald.
  12. I am almost done making it but it looks more like a gold alligator XD
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  13. I had to chop off part of the tail so it will fit in a 60x60 area.
  14. Maybe curve the tail? And alligators are practically dragons without wings, so... :D
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  15. It was curved but i had to chop that part off.
  16. Good luck on this project! im sure it will look great! :D
  17. Bend up then side.
  18. you should put yourself riding the dragon which is flying over all the mobs in minecraft!
    Olaf_C likes this.