wat.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by TheTrufflehunter, Jun 12, 2013.

1. I did...both articles, yours and the OP are pretty intense...
    jacob5089 likes this.
  2. I actually found out sometime later after harry potter came out that my parents had already watched it without me or my siblings to find out if it was 'satan-like' ... and they found out it wasn't ... and they let me watch them - now to this day harry potter is dad's favourite movie.

Also, with cartoons - growing up my parents never let me watch simpsons, or family guy, or southpark, or cow and chicken, or even edd ed n eddy .... just because they thought they were 'crude or violent or vulgar' ... yet they let me watch yugioh and pokémon ... they had no bad language, and if anything weren't violent - in the end no one was killed, they were normally just friendly 'battles'.

That mother in the article to me is just up-tight ... yeah i mean you need to watch what your kid watches (depending on his age) for content.... but restricting what he can/can't watch just because you think it's the devil's work... I think that's pushing it a bit far.
  3. Same here on the list of vulgar shows...i was pretty sheltered...
  4. This i an intresting subject... I'm just waiting for a flame-war...
    This is so true. I have never played pokemon, but my friends have, and has clearly influenced them
  5. I dont have cable. never have. The only show i managed to watch was clifford