War Thunder Squadron.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Samurai_Pig, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Sometimes it says my files are corrupted, but it just updates for me.
    Samurai_Pig likes this.
  2. The website.
    Que´?
  3. Not really sure how to help, but, if you have Steam, I suggest trying to download it on Steam.
  4. Okay.
    Samurai_Pig likes this.
  5. I don't know why I can't play! the screen is almost completely black and everything is blurry :(
  6. Have you got a good PC? If not you'll need to turn your video settings down to minimum (you can do this in the starting launcher). I have a terrible PC and I play with minimum graphics: it doesn't really effect my gameplay in my opinion. :)
  7. The game is only for windows on steam.
  8. have you tried throwing your computer out of a window into some steam?
    princebee likes this.
  9. The game is only for Windows, isn't it? If you're not using Windows, that's the problem then. :(
  10. Yep :p
  11. I think it gives both the new member and the person who has the link a 50 gold bonus... I may be wrong though.
  12. I had this game before it came out on steam and I've got so far, and now I need to start again on steam :(
    Samurai_Pig likes this.
  13. I'm currently downloading it on Steam... :( I had it before it came out on steam, as well, but I want one of the Steam packages because they're such good value for money. :D
  14. from my reading of the rules and my own personal opinion this is 80% allowed 20% not, why? its allowed since your getting us free gold not due to an earlier discussion I saw about adfly links and referrals(people using others for gain without reward, but this kinda gives an award you just need to state so :p)
    also I would think your progress would be saved on steam due to the same war thunder account sharing info, I might be wrong though
    Samurai_Pig likes this.
  15. I've got a superb pc, I may have messed something up with the setings but I don't know which ones.
    Samurai_Pig likes this.
  16. I suggest looking for an answer on the War Thunder forums (forum.warthunder.com I believe). There will be a post somewhere with an answer. :D
  17. Well couldn't find anything. My drivers are the latest version and there's nothing wrong with the settings.
  18. Hmm... did you download from the website or from Steam?
  19. Website...
    Samurai_Pig likes this.