War Thunder Squadron.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Samurai_Pig, Sep 22, 2013.

1. I've accepted your application. Can't believe you're already at level 2. :D
  2. What is this game and what do I play it on xD?
    Samurai_Pig likes this.
  3. Applied. I am princebee10.
    It is a game where you are a plane in WWII, you can play as the Allies or the Axis, as the UK, US, Germany, Japan, or the Soviets. You can get it for free on Steam.
    Exploding_Duck and Samurai_Pig like this.
  4. Definitely worth downloading. I would pay £50 for it, it's that good. :D
  5. I've accepted your application. :D
  6. Where would I download? Does it actually cost money?
    Samurai_Pig likes this.
  7. Download steam and then the game

It is free
    Exploding_Duck likes this.
  8. Downloading is completely free (everything in the game is free unless you want upgrades, but it is easy enough to rank up without them). You can find it on warthunder.com or on Steam. If you've already downloaded it, don't worry about this post. :D
  9. Exploding_Duck likes this.
  10. Anyone that plays the game, I was just wondering, what is your favourite air force to play as?

I personally love to RAF (Britain) because Spitfires and the Mustang are awesome.
  11. I like using them as well, but I don't have much...
    Samurai_Pig likes this.
  12. I am chascarrillo from Japan. Hyyyaa! :p
    princebee and Samurai_Pig like this.
  13. Do you play? If you do, you should send an application! :D
  14. How do I send an app? Also, I'm british. No longer japanese.
    Samurai_Pig likes this.
  15. You go into the menu tab, click on the 'Squadrons' tab, and search '121'. Click on the squadron that's called '[121st] No 121 Squadron' and find the button that says to send an application. :D

16. Okay! 1.1 gb left!
  17. Whenever I try to download the game, it says data corrupted. What do I do now?
  18. Hmm.... Try re-installing it (Right click on the game name, and click delete local game files, and re-download.)
  19. Are you downloading from Steam or from the website?