(WANTED) Fully Automated Melon, Punpkin, Wheat, Carrot and Potatoe Farm

Discussion in 'Player Jobs Available' started by Baycove, Apr 10, 2017.

1. The supplies will be provided based on what you need. We can talk about the payment afterwards. For the design they can be all in one if possible and it will be in the second floor of my res. PM if interested and we can negotiate prices for payment.
  2. Disclaimer: I have the right to refuse anyone I find rude or if I decided to do it on my own.
  3. I have a the designs I can send but can't build. No time....
  4. A bit of warning: on EMC, villagers slow down a lot when no player is next to them (~5 blocks in X/Z direction, height doesn't count). However, for wheat, potatoes and carrots, you need a villager to harvest and replant. Which means you should either stack those farms on top of each other and afk above/below their center, or if you build them next to each other, build a minecart loop below all of them and afk in a minecart. "I'm building something else on my res, 30 blocks away, while the farms are producing stuff" won't work well on EMC.

That said, you're welcome to check out my designs on Utopia (/v giselbaer 2, or /v 5015). Feel free to copy the designs. If you want me to build the same for you, I require 10K+Materials for a carrot/wheat/potato farm (approx. 300 farmland blocks), and 1K+Materials for a pumpkin/melon layer (20 farmland blocks).
    TomvanWijnen and RaiinNL like this.
  5. Is it under schematic ?
  6. Ok that's fine can you send the build so I can look at it?
  7. Yes
    And yes. I will upload to medieafire
  8. If its schmatic i can build it because i ready have the mod
  9. And if u want u can send it to my second email if u want
  10. I have my own design for an auto baked potato farm i can make
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  11. Lol, I never thought of doing that, but yep, seems like an easy add on to an existing farmer automated tater farm! Nice thinking! ...well if you want them baked anyway.

There is an alternate set up to a wheat farm for making bread as well rather than wheat collection just in case anyone is interested in that form of the collection.
  12. If you haven't found anyone yet I can build you an observer based pumpkin/melon farm for free.

Edit: if I get accepted I can't hop on today so I'll do it tomorrow.
  13. Just a Small FYI, They have received my Schems for the farms....
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  14. BTW, there are a couple options that do not use observers for pumpkins and melon farms. I just use a repeater, 1 (any, like a redstone torch) power source , one redstone dust and a piston. Remember melon/pumpkins can carry power.
  15. Im part of an outpost where i made baked potato, carrot, bread, and beetroot auto farms woth villagers they wrok fine
  16. I know
  17. I'm free today If you any of you want to come on and see the approx. amount of space
  18. Sorry everyone but I have found someone to do the farms for me but thanks for all the offers!
    NuclearBobomb and mjnoe70 like this.
  19. Kk :)