Wall of Malls coming to res 8075

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by Sweetie_Pea, Aug 21, 2016.

?

Do you like the idea of my Wall of Malls?

Yes! 2 vote(s) 66.7%
No. 1 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. Hello EMC!

So far, my two malls (1962 and 8075) have been very successful, and I wanted to share something with the community. I decided to come up with a new idea to add to my smp4 mall called the Wall of Malls!
    This wall on my shop will hold information about different types of malls and shops all across the Empire. It will hold the res number and the name of the res owner. If you want your mall or shop on the Wall of Malls, all you have to do is visit 8075 and give me the information about your mall. On the right side of my mall, you will see an item dropper. All you have to do is rename a piece of paper and title it with the number of your res. It's very simple! After that, you just throw the paper in and I will look at it as soon as I can. Once I get your res information, I will visit the mall and shop to verify that it's an active and functioning shop. After this, I will add it to the wall!

In order for your shop to be added, it needs to be the following:

1) Must be a shop that sells a variety of different items
    2) Must be open
    3) Must be active and have a lot of items in stock

For rule #2, you can't put your mall in when it's not open yet. If you're working on a mall, you should open it first and then add it to the Wall of Malls.

Also, if you have more than one mall that you want added, please fill out another paper for each mall.

That's it for the Wall of Malls! Now, on 1962 I have a Wall of Heads and it's filled with different player heads. If you want your head added, go to the item dropper in the back of my mall and drop your head in.

Thanks for reading! If you have any questions, please ask! I would love to see others add their mall to the Wall of Malls! :D
    TomvanWijnen likes this.