Voting Counter is not functioning

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Zomberina, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Morning,

Logged on to do my daily vote on the Vote page, cuz ya know, I like to earn my voting swag.

Welllll, I had a repeat of the same issue this morning, and thought I might need to send a note. When I vote, my vote counter hasn't moved above 175. Two days now. I tried logging out of my account and back again, but no luck.

Any thoughts on this? I don't know what else I could be doing wrong. I vote at every single available site on the list.

Thanks! (And for all you do too!)
  2. Could you have missed a few days? This can cause your streak to 'freeze' for a while.
  3. See, that is the first thing I checked, but I'm solid. Between Thursday and Friday was a 26 hr gap , you can see it on my rupee log. And today I was in the window. So I have no idea.
  4. Ya I believe 36 hours (or maybe a little less) is the safe window for an increase. Are you online when you vote and get the notifications?
  5. Always. It's my daily routine with coffee and my feet up :D
    ThaKloned likes this.
  6. Does your token log /tlog show that it's been receiving tokens from voting? If not then there is some connection issue on the voting site you're using.
  7. I literally have not been doing anything differently, so am just not sure. Thought maybe something changed I might have missed an announcement on?
  8. My token log is going up and rupees, no problem when I vote.
  9. I voted this morning at 7am and all seemed normal. Maybe try again tomorrow and if it's still the same send Krysyy a PM. She might be able to look into it further then we can.
  10. It looks like there was a gap >36 hours the first time (30-Aug-2017 07:19:44 then 31-Aug-2017 19:57:40), and then again (31-Aug-2017 19:58:37 then 02-Sep-2017 09:25:12) (assuming I didn't make any mistakes haha) so the bonus didn't increase. The gap from 174 to 175 was 13-ish hours, presumably why that one worked. The minecraft-servers-list site always seems to be your last vote before the increase so I don't think it's down or anything

Happen to know where it says 36? Wiki says 30 so wanna make sure it's not wrong :) All good if not, I can pester Chicken/Aikar
    TomvanWijnen, ThaKloned and Zomberina like this.
  11. I just put my glasses on. And I see what you are seeing. I know I went to the sites...

Hmmnn.. Let me look into my network. It MUST be that.

Thank you for peeling your eyeballs for me. <3
    AlexC__ likes this.
  12. I thought I've gone that long before but I could have been wrong and it was close to 30. That's my bad then, I thought it was around the 30-ish hour mark.
  13. All good, the Wiki can still be outdated sometimes. 36 hours sounds familiar to me, too, so I might just check it anyway
    ThaKloned likes this.
  14. I've a couple of times had where I knew I had voted... or thought so. After thinking for a while, I realised that I had actually forgot to do it. Sometimes circumstances make you miss a part of your habit, and then because it's such a strong habit, it'll still feel like you've done it. :p

I thought it was 30 too, but I do believe that I once voted more than 30 hours later, and that it still miraculously increased... :p
    Zomberina, Baradar67 and ThaKloned like this.