Votes Not Registering

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Smooshed_Potato, Jan 12, 2018.

1. I voted this morning and I voted yesterday, but both my streaks are 88! I will post pics later. I voted at around 11 pm EMC time yesterday and 11 am now but no new streak!
  2. In order to get a streak going you'll have to vote every day. Which also means that there's a delay in between votes before the next one will be recognized as a streak increase.

Just because you can vote every 12 hours on TOPG doesn't mean that the streak also increases every 12 hours.

From what I know the best you can do is vote on all top (starred) sites after which the delay will be brought down to approximately 16 hours, maybe a little lower but definitely not 12.
  3. I know but I voted on two different consecutive days
  4. But didn't you mention that there was only 12 hours in between votes? 11PM vs. 11AM?
  5. In order to get an increase every 12 hours you need to vote on more then 2 sites per day. You need to vote on 8. Technically 7 since you can use ServerPact.com twice without issue.

What I do is use the first 4 vote sites listed, I use them in the morning and then use the next 3 + ServerPact.com again and I get 2 increases per day.
    Eviltoade likes this.