Voters' Replanter

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by AverageWalrus, May 3, 2015.

1. I came up with this Idea while Replanting my farms "Hey, why not Have a Vote reward that replants for you" and Basically, this is what it would be

I don't know what the Item would be, But maybe a Dropper or Dispenser. It would be Named "____'s Voters' Replanter". Basically, If you had it in your inventory, Along with Carrots, Seeds, or Potatoes, It would Automatically Replant Whenever you break a Crop. If you Have more than one type of seed, It would Replant the respective one you just broke. I don't know what Voting Bonus this would be the reward for, but either way, it would be a godsend to Me and many other Players
    bluebiscuit2007 likes this.
  2. I don't think that is possible in minecraft, but if it is, +1
  3. I agree
  4. This. Epic idea. :cool:
  5. *trying furiously to remove all of the crops and not noticing the replanter in my inventory*
    Deadmaster98 and RainbowChin like this.
  6. Farmer villagers will replant for you in 1.8 :)
  7. it is possible, but it's not going to happen.

it would completely wreck the economy and Aikar worked so hard to build it up...
    diamonds inflate to 9500r each in 3... 2... 1..
  8. Crops are incredibly cheap as is, I doubt this would affect the economy at all.
  9. But, salesman200, you Have to have the Carrots/Potatoes/Seeds in your inventory, This just gets rid of the Tediousness that is Replanting Crops