[VOTE] Empire Voteoff Contest - May 2013

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by JackBiggin, Apr 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sad day :( Vote bonus reset to 0. I forgot to vote yesterday. RIP my longest voting streak.
    Nilex92 and mba2012 like this.
  2. :( Don't forget that if you voted close enough you can screenshot it and PM Jack and I :)
  3. DAY 18. #VOTINGGGGGG
  4. :( forgot to vote last night...
  5. I lost mine on Wednesday when I went out with my friends and forgot to vote when I came in, only just noticed now :(
  6. So, if I vote everyday for 30 days but miss one day and my voting streak resets, I can still be entered in the final raffle?
  7. PM Jack and I to see if he can sort it out, there's a chance that he might not be able to. :)
  8. Same here sadly :(
  9. I'm a bit (read: really late) to the party, but I'll jump in too.
    AlexChance likes this.
  10. I got up to a streak of 14, then stopped. Is that close enough?
  11. Wait so I got upt to a voting streak of 11 then it reset to 0, but I could've still been able to get in the raffle?! Crap...
  12. PM Jack and I, he handles this stuff :)
    It's on the OP and multiple posts in the thread :(
  13. I can't read
  14. Voting streak of 24, my longest so far. :D
    AlexChance likes this.
  15. I cannot believe I missed yesterday's vote.....
    >_<

Oh well, I'll keep voting anyway cause EMC is just that awesome,
    IcecreamCow and AlexChance like this.
  16. Don't worry if the dumb voting system screws you over, just PM Alex and Jack a screenshot of your voting history.

How to capture screen:

For Windows 8: "WindowsKey+prtsc"
    For others: I dunno look it up :p
  17. i want thta cloooock!
  18. I don't think we're really going to bother updating the OP as often now, but we'll try to frequently bump this thread. Don't forget to vote guys!
    mba2012 likes this.
  19. This is your 12 hour warning.
    Vote streaks will be tallied, checked and entered in 12 hours. Make sure your streak is active at that time, and any screenshots that need to be sent have been PMed by that time.
    mba2012 and AlexChance like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.