Villagers Can't Breed

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Acuraspore, May 1, 2012.

1. I myself don't like villagers at all they remind me to much o squidward on the caveman episode and I especially don't like it when they 'Wrestle' :p
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  2. Does anyone gots a screen shot of a farm with 2000 villagers?
  3. This was still fixed in 1.2.4? Making villagers only spawn to the amount of doors nearby.

To get 2000 villagers in 1.2.4 you'll need 5714 and a half wooden door.... I doubt anyone have had that..

The problem was in 1.2.3 where they didnt "cap" as they do know..

So unless there is something else wrong with the villager breeding system i see no reason why the plugin is still loaded.
  4. I did on my old laptop but I don't know:(
  5. :(
  6. btw I meant now :/
  7. I had to report one to Shaun a while back because I got frozen in a chunk and couldn't leave the res and it took me almost an hour to walk the 17 blocks out of the chunk to unlock my computer..
  8. Move into my village on SMP6 I think Raccoon City claimed most of my villagers but I still have a few running around.. <,<
  9. I cant remember if I have any villagers on res cause my laptop isn't fixed yet so my friend might have made a huge village around my house or not.
  10. I'm standing in front of 2 villagers in the wild on smp4 :(, with lots of doors!!!
    And they are just standing there im not putting them in a egg, it cost 100r 2×
    pure waste, so free villagers in the east by the doors!!!! at smp4,
    BTW anny1 selling cheap villagers at smp4???

So now we now villager breeding is disabled everywhere,
    Maybe not if you are a diamond member, like tnt....
    Really hope some1 is able to breed them, else villagers are expansive for normal members in particular
  11. I think I remember hearing that it was a temporary fix because of the breeding farms causing freeze lag in chunks in town when people forgot about them..
  12. Well i hope it's temporary, but maybe a limit on adult villagers, that the cant grow up after there like 4 adult villagers, and max 6 baby villagers...
    That will cut down on the lag, and maybe a higher max if You are a gold or/and diamond member,
    or something like that (and no max in the wild, cause who build a massive villager breeder in the wild, people will grief!!) and that will cost you 100r per villagers even for the thief, so you will be forced to sell them for 100r min.

I mean that will cause almost no leg and you can still breed them, then every1 is happy,
    but we'l see...
    maybe in the coming update or the1 after that,
  13. I think that's a good idea!
  14. yeah i know someone also who had one but they shut it down before they got banned, luckily(well not for me because were both making malls now ;))
  15. I had a village that was growing exponentially in single player.. The village was a huge desert village and I had it on survival and everything but it was so bad that the villagers were having wild s** parties in and around the well. Gimme a minute to see if I still have the world and I can take pics of it.. :3
  16. Seems like you could just tell them to delete the villagers if it was causing that much lag. Granted, only maybe 3 people a server can make one with over 100.
  17. The SP bug atm is if you have 2 or more villages in less then 60 blocks from eachother it will create unlimited "fake houses" without having the amount of doors needed.
  18. I appear to have deleted the world.. But I apparently took a snapshot of part of the village before deleting it..