[Video] Starfluxx: An Intergalactic Voyage

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by jacob5089, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Hey guys, my friends and I have been working on a short film just for fun recently and we finished it up in the last week or so. We really enjoyed filming it and we hope others will as well, so I figured I’d post it here! It’s a mix of comedy and drama in a space setting. We hope you like it!
  2. Awesome! Thanks for sharing! =D
    jacob5089 likes this.
  3. Looks great, I'm really digging the outfits. :)
    Was this for school, or just something you decided would be fun to do?
    jacob5089 and MoreMoople like this.
  4. Every year our youth group has a talent show and every year that we've been in high school we've made a movie. This was our biggest one since it's also our last one!
    607, _Devuu__ and MoreMoople like this.
  5. Enjoyed it! The next George Lucas. Thanks for sharing:D
  6. This made me laugh, lol. Especially the random "JEEEEEEEB??? ES SUPPA TIEM" with no explanation, lol.
    Could you post the music?
  7. Depending on which part you mean yes. I made a spotify playlist with all the mainstream songs that we used but one of my friends also composed some music for it and we are working on getting it into a playlist. Will post the spotify link most likely tomorrow for the first part!
  8. neonkillah likes this.
  9. I hope I'll once both think of this and have time...
    jacob5089 likes this.
  10. bookmark it :p it's surprisingly charming
    jacob5089 likes this.
  11. I check my bookmarks about once every two years, so... :p I'll just watch it now. ;)

Edit: I guess I'll watch the final episode first, then, as that's the only one that was mentioned on the thread by people other than me. I think I'll watch them in reverse order. ;)
    jacob5089 likes this.
  12. That's honestly a lot better than anything we've ever finished, I think! :)
    Our own final film project might've been able to match it... but as we had 10+ actors, we weren't able to find a date where everyone needed was available. :/
    But working on the story, characters, script, locations, fake blood, choreography, and filming the scenes we did get to film was an amazing experience! :D
    jacob5089 likes this.
  13. Thanks! We appreciate the comments. We had quite a few actors and just got lucky with everyone being able to film at the same time :p
    607 likes this.