Veterans Day

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by lavaman1220, Nov 12, 2012.

?

Do you thank them for their work.

You thank them 28 vote(s) 96.6%
You don't thank them 0 vote(s) 0.0%
You are in the military 1 vote(s) 3.4%
You are retired from the military 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Good enough to be considered an army.
  2. Yep, so, really, every nation has an army. So, please, Lavaman, get your facts straight.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  3. You said that we were the only one that had a army. I said nothing about us having the only army.
  4. Hmm, yeah, sure.
  5. Yea you really think that people in china really thank s for killing their army
  6. I don't live in America and I thank them, why not?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. So we have to remember the American army, when we have our own? LOLOLONo.
  8. Thank You for saying That. REMEMBERANCE DAY!
  9. Why are you guys arguing on a thread where the point is to respect and thank the many who have died just so that you can live the way you are living? Just quit arguing and maybe share some personal experiences. :)
    Equinox_Boss and gnyctk like this.
  10. Ik what you mean by army but just call them the armed forces...It sounds like your referring to one branch of the military...
  11. Well as you said with Japan, they aren't allowed to have an army officially. Plus they spend so little on the defense as well. It's not really an army at all.
    gnyctk likes this.
  12. Indeed. Do they not teach history in Canadia? Here in 'Merica they teach us all about how America singlehandedly ended both World Wars. Once America joined in all "Allies" backed out cause they knew the big dogs were here.
    #IgnorantAmerican
    USA USA USA
  13. Umm, lets not fight Empire Forum Wide War right here, right now. How about never.
    gnyctk and lavaman1220 like this.
  14. Check for grey