Veni, Vidi.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by thatguy98, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Greetings fair citizens of Empire Minecraft.

Just how are you all? I come to you today with open arms, awaiting a warm welcome, I hope to make many friends, even though I may come off as antisocial.
    On a note about the title. I cannot add Vici until I earn a staff position, which I am rather sure will take several years at the minimum, simply because I have no idea on what you want in a staff member, and that I want to become fully acquainted with all of the servers, except perhaps smp5, due to my lack of spare funds.

In conclusion, I hope you all have a wonderful day, and I will see you on smp4.

I write stories short novels aswell, so if you want to commission something from me, don't be shy.
  2. Heh, thank you.
    I also never mentioned my intentions.
  3. Welcome to empire we are glad to have you here. I havent spent alot of time on smp4 yet, but I plan to in the near future. Hope to see you there, and maybe read one of your stories.
  4. Thank you for your kind greeting, I hope to see you online aswell.
  5. Welcome to the empire. If you want to apply to be staff send in an app @ http://empireminecraft.com/threads/moderator-application-updated-november-25-2011.912/