[Vacation] School is out, Summer is in

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Equinox_Boss, May 31, 2012.

1. Well I just ment when you have free time around the summer, not only for school kids.
  2. I am going to be doing a week of water sports. Jet skiing and the like. Other than that I go surfing and work out a lot.
  3. Awesome:) Where do you go do water sports?
  4. You are soo lucky -.-
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. *snickers inappropriately*
  6. Im confused... did i miss something?
  7. If you don't know what I'm snickering about. It probably a good thing. I'm a horrible person.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Ok....
  9. ...........
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Anyone eles have a summer they want to share about?
  11. Sadly my school is not over yet :(, i still have 2exams to finish then school is done :D, I'm going to Turkey for a month afterwards, just gonna lay on the beach for a month =P. NO MINECRAFT for a month wuhu :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. You dont like minecraft:(
  13. I do, i just don't have much time for play atm, my 2last exams are killing me. Gonna work hard you know ;). I will quit MC for a month when I am on a vacation, and after summer i might quit permanently, because i have to focus more on school work, I have 2years left so i'm gonna work harder than ever nooow :'/
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Yes i understand, but after your in collage or whatnot, you can come bat MC
  15. Still 5 weeks for me.... :(
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. lol i get out next thursday
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Whoohoo Vacation in 5 weeks -_-
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. Hmm, if MC is still popular after 2years i might play again haha, and i might actually not quit permanently i do love mc, but it takes alot of my time.. :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. I'm going to drive with my family to Florida for a week :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. Well, if you think about it, everything takes up time, sleeping, eating, studying, going to school. But what difines those things from the rest of daily activties is that you care about them, if you care about MC then minecraft wont take up time. ;)