[Vacation] I'm going to Washington DC!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Tehwafflez, Jul 11, 2012.

1. lol, i live a few hours away from that place, and i hate it, the trafic is nothing but a living hell, and everything is always crowded. but, alas! have fun!
  2. The National Air and Space Museum. I'm planning to go next year, and I want to see that and the Udvar-Hazy Center, which has Space Shuttle Discovery on display.
  3. Lucky! you can get your permit at 15! I have to wait 16 more days :(
  4. Copherfield lives in NYC, I might just head there and give him a piece of my mind about leaving emc..

Alas, update again: In Indianapolis (butcher speeling :p), Indiana!

I guess this will be my sort of blog :D.. Maybe add a couple of photos and stuff as I go on my way ;).

3G internet seems faster here in Indiana D: ATM we are currently 30 or so minz away from our hotel we reserved on Kayak.com w00t! Tommorow is another long ride :\.

What I did in the car:
    - Watched Get Smart (ah the trolol's I love in that movie)
    -Played some Tekkit SSP
    -Of course had to yell at my sister #Winning
    -Slept, slept, slept, SLEPT!
    -Almost finished 4th book to Eragon series: Inheritance
    ~Galbatorix is dead :D

Luckily no car sickness yet! If you guys want me to keep you posted on a daily baises with pics and stuff LMK (Let Me Know)! I'd be more than happy posting them from my phone or uploading them to my laptop!

Found out my Cell's Wifi Rooted hotspot doesn't work well so internet only in hotels lol

OH almost forgot! I'm in EST!!! Feels like 5:50 but its almost 7! You people in the east are weird :p
    chickeneer likes this.
  5. I don't live in NYC. But I would be glad to have a talk about it.
  6. Swing by LA sometime, I'd be down :)
    And they don't really care if you have a permit or what, I once drove through 3 states without even a permit and no one cared :)
    Granted, some people might care, so kids, don't try this at home.

Back on topic, if you're in DC, check out the Newseum. There's some pretty awesome stuff in there.