Utopia wild/nether peek box.

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Unoski, Jun 28, 2013.

1. I think that when iron members and non supporters attempt to go to the Utopian wild/nether/waste they get placed in a glass box where you can view what the utopia wild looks like. Enderpearl flag would be off to prevent people from escaping but this is just a viewers platform to show people what would wait for them if they get gold or diamond supportership.
    Gadget_AD likes this.
  2. Or even perhaps a trial of the Utopian wild? (for iron supporters only). Maybe like a 1 hour trial to go anywhere before they get teleported to town? Like your idea too. :)
    Jakres and Gadget_AD like this.
  3. brickstrike likes this.
  4. The wild/ nether on utopia looks no different than other smp's, aside from the fact that it is always day in the wild. Only other difference is no hunger or fall damage.
    AlexChance likes this.
  5. and the wild is so much.... cleaner :D
  6. Yesh Utopia Wild... So Epic Never got griefed :)
    brickstrike likes this.
  7. I like jake_bagby's idea about giving iron supporters a 1 hour trial of the wilderness before they are teleported back to town. That way they can see what they can get if they become a diamond or gold supporter.
  8. We already have the protected zone - that seems like the perfect area to confine them to, if you're going to let them in. But honestly, I don't think letting iron/non-supporters see the wild will do much. At best, it would help convince a few people to become supporters; personally I don't think it's worth the trouble.
    jrm531 likes this.
  9. My opinion-
    :mad:
    /\
    /\