Using protected blocks in the wastes to horde resources

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by lickthesofa, Jul 15, 2022.

1. I went out into the wastelands today to find some Allay. I found that people are placing protected blocks around where they spawn, so others can't get to them.

I think this is fair in the wilds, where you claim land and make your bases and stuff. I don't think this is a fair thing to do in the wastelands, which are designed for everyone to be able to gather resources.

Thoughts?
    607 likes this.
  2. Makes sense and I agree with it. I think they should be accessible in the waste. In the frontier, it's the owners of the outpost that owns it if it's in their claim.
    607 likes this.
  3. Not necessarily--since they are not eggable yet, that would be the only way to claim them for now until the next update.

If they were eggable right now, then the cages you mention would already be empty since the alleys would have been removed. Either way, it's first come first served, no?
    Fred_TWK and 607 like this.
  4. Do they actually respawn in those cages or is it a one time spawn just after the reset? I'm asking because in order for me to get one allay I destroyed the cage.