URGENT: Panic ! and angry + very sad where are my 4 chest minecarts full with items ?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by RichRayM, May 4, 2015.

1. when i travel to my base, i bring 200 Storage Minecarts full of items. I find sometimes the carts glitch in one and make it to the end, trouble is, sometimes they bounce back. Have you went back down the tracks to see if its there? In My Opinion, I use them all the time, and never had any vanish.
  2. I checked today the whole track again. Normally the stop when to get outside the chunk load range. otherwise the would be catched at the first station. Uttil that point i have not found any mine cart. Now checking beyond that point.

Intressting, i found one mine cart back, 1000's of blocs away. Since when keep minecarts movinbg when to get out of loaded chunk blocks ? So im still missing 2 mine carts.

I make it always without clitch to, but since 1.8.4 strange things happen.
    it seem you sit to high with your avatar on verhicles is one of them. Mabey disappearing mine carts is another one.
    Also the part from nether station to my first important station i the nether have cobblestone, stone slabs and netherbricks around it. so the change it would hit fire is very very small. in this case there where no fire or lava.

We keep looking around..
  3. Hold on, the chest i found back moved complete to the begin point. now i see more chests. Only need to figure out how to stop it. Looks like something is changed in the redstone timings with the detector rail. it keeps longer activated and messing things up. Need to fix that.

Still intressting that mine carts now keep running outside loaded chunks. at least it looks that way.
  4. Houston, we have a problem.

Mine carts don't stop anymore on not power rails ! and i have 5 of them in a row. it just passing it as a normal rail.