Updated Res

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Mole_Kings, Jun 5, 2014.

?

What pattern should I use

Glowstone & Quartz 5 vote(s) 83.3%
Glowstone & Nether Brick 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Nether Brick & Quartz 1 vote(s) 16.7%
Original 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. So a while back, with only about 5K rupees I completed a part of my res (1/4 of it) That was the glass tube, the ground, shop, tele room, etc. Now I'm 3/4 done with my res. Well, with a balance ranging from 5-10k I updated it. Over the past months, in my free time, I changed the whole layout from a basic netherrack as the floor, to a checkered nether brick and quartz. To see my old thread click on this link. http://empireminecraft.com/threads/my-res.31297/#post-601510

(Also Res # 17025 SMP8)

Here are my new pics!
    (remember I mined most of the supplies, I had no donators, and was on a balance of 5-10k Rupees)

Main Room

Tele room:

Now I am going to change this wall into a pattern (not the top 3rd layer though because I want to keep some netherrack.)

What should be the new pattern? Remember my res is all nether themed.
    5weety likes this.
  2. Looks really cool! And maybe use quartz ore, netherack and glowstone. Then space out the quartz ore, netherack and glowstone to make it look like it was randomly generated =)
  3. Well if you want to keep the ring of fire, you'll have to at least keep the netherrack on top. So what about netherbrick and quartz stairs? Use them like columns?
    2014-06-05_20.10.18.png
  4. Nice! I like the visual effect from the roof. I'll have to stop by some time and see it in person. :)