Update to 1.3.1 soon?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Eemerald5000, Aug 3, 2012.

1. off topic again but!! change it to

windows.microsoft.com < A faster more reliable OS to Ubuntu. Get it today!
  2. my brother, Dizmondz, is getting agitated with waiting.... I guess I'll pick one out and downgrade... good bye worlds of 1.3.1 ;(
  3. Holy catnip! You were right! :eek:
  4. Wait until tomorrow! :D EMC gets updated tomorrow.
  5. They said it MIGHT be up tomorrow. even if it wasn't, none of the downgrade tools work. SpoutCraft = something similar to Optifine. MUC = cancelled for legal reasons... so i hope derelict policy(or whatever it is) is on hold until it is updated...:(
  6. That made me laugh so hard. Anywho, what this problem is, is someone is building above 128 limit, and placing gravel blocks above the road. At 129, you can go 2 blocks outside of the 60x60, so essentially it becomes 64x64, and build over the road. This gives you the ability to build half a bridge, and your friend build the other half to each other's residences... Or put gravel on the road. ;)
  7. Justin always turns of the derelict policy when there's an update as it's inevetible that people will update. Also, MUC is legal as it always chooses updates from when you bought Minecraft.

There is a download (just type in MUC minecraft on google and then copy the mediafire link in the first video).
    Or use the technic launcher :p

For me, the downtime starts at 10:00PM and ends at 6:00PM (1 hour of downtime for each server) and as long as i've been on EMC they always update when they have the downtime. I've been around on EMC since 1.1, been around for the first 1.2 up until 1.3 :p I have found some glitches in Bukkit, and I use my own customized version called 'Lava Bukkit'. I coded it myself and it allows for linked compatibility between spout and canary, and that's still for 1.2.5.
  8. I think the derelict policy isnt enforced due to the inevitible amount of ppl that update early.
  9. Heck Yeah..jpg
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  10. Nice! Barrier/Bridge Op! :D
  11. Today! :p
  12. I want to try that. Is it allowed?
  13. It's quite annoying, really. We always have get ICC or shaun to clean it up, and I'm sure they find it annoying as well... So I would suggest not doing it, haha. As for it being allowed, I am unsure, but am leaning more towards "not acceptable".
  14. Oh okay. If they have to clean up everything then yeah I'm not doing it. lol
  15. You're talking about the bridge as a whole being frowned upon right? My sister flipped out and thought you might have misunderstood and I was like "No I'm pretty sure she knows what I'm asking."
  16. i think adding bridges between res' is fine... it's putting gravel on the road and just leaving it there that is frowned upon
    nfell2009 likes this.
  17. Exactly.
  18. You were not very specific. I was talking about gravel dropping on the road, haha. :p Bridges are fine.
  19. LOL on the res of Weirdmanaico i had seen that