Update and people that live in wilderness....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by darklands99, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Just wanted to start the conversation about what is going to be happening on EMC with the pending 1.2 update. Specifically referring to the many people that live in the wild, especially ones that are very far out such as myself. Wondering if I need to start the daunting process of breaking my locked chests and getting as much of the valuable items I can before the wilderness is reset. I certainly understand that this will be a necessity, but considering my distance out into the wild, I would like as much notice as I can in order to prepare.

I would like to bring up an idea that I had brought up before, but it would be nice to have a 24hr window or so of wild vault access. I believe that this would provide the necessary means to move all of the valuable items in which I have unearthed and created. Would appreciate any and all feedback from the staff of EMC in regards to this issue.
  2. Shoot....! I lived in a town... Better get thoe 45 iron blocks.....Just shoot...
  3. As yet we are unsure whether a reset will be required or not. I have asked Justin in regards to giving 100% refund on [locked] chests, and vault in the wild for the time proceeding the update, and it may be possible. There will be adequate notice, maybe a few days, in which players will have an opportunity to retrieve their locked possessions, and reclaim their [locked] refunds.