UHC - Sundays, 3:30PM EMC Time/7:30PM GMT

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by RainbowChin, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Sounds like a good tactic to me
  2. Thank you Sean! <3
    Seanawesome14 likes this.
  3. It doesn't lag the server for me it just sounds like a personal problem sorry
  4. Also I don't see anything in the rules that says that I might be just skipping could you tell me which rules it is? Thanks.
  5. One not on rules page intill a staff member says I can not do it I can and no one else was complaining about it except your team also if you want to argue with me further please send me a PM I don't want this to turn into a flame war thank you
    FoxyRavenger and Seanawesome14 like this.
  6. It wasn't just Penguin's team that was complaining . My team especially me where having serious lag issues because when I went into battle with penguin I had not chance with 5fps for me he was jumping abou the place as I was froze .
    PenguinDJ and Dr_Chocolate14 like this.
  7. It's not in the rules but it's common sense. It's ruining the game experience for other players. What if I went out of my way to kill your team at the beginning of every game just because I can. Nothing against it in the rules, but it ruins the game for you. Lagging ruins the game for us. Just be courteous to other players. Don't ruin the game for them.
    ShrinkingMatt and PenguinDJ like this.
  8. I already told you guys if you want to have an argument pm me I'm not gonna respond to these
  9. I don't think this is an argument. We've presented a valid stance and you keep saying it's just not in the rules. Just tell us all here. :)
  10. You do know that killing people is the goal of the game, right? So quite frankly if you go and kill someone's team at the beginning or with lots of fire at the end, it's just playing the game.
    People lag all the time, how do we know it wasn't cause by the fact that you all got a crappy internet connectivity issue. Nobody truly knows how the lag was caused.
    I mean I consider it tactical. Look at Hunger Games, lots of fire in the arena. Look at the pods in Mockingjay (the book/part 2). Remember the oil? What about the massive flame Throwers? These are making Falle seem like quite the tactical player. And she did survive for quite a while. Just saying.
    FalleReavyn likes this.
  11. I'm guessing the only real way to stop this fire burning is to kill her team in the first 10-20 Minutes. Solved :)
  12. Mizzo first of all their was no fire at the time you were killed so I don't know how the fire caused you to lag the only think I can think of is chocolate penguin and the other guy put water down then they took it back up then put it down again but I don't think that would cause the lag
    Now chocolate UHC is a game where you can kill and frankly I wouldn't mind if you came to find me in the first 20 min and fight that would be fine by me that is how the game works and also about your lag issues its not my fault you have internet and a computer that's bad maybe you should get a new computer that isn't terrible when it sees fire? I responded happy chocolate?
  13. Guys remember, UHC is a fun game and we shouldnt take it seriously. I personally dont want to lose it again due to fighting.
  14. Sorry Qkazoochan I asked them to bring it to Pms but they wouldn't listen
  15. Can't argue with all of the logic in this thread, folks!!!!!!
    DubChef, Dufne, Seanawesome14 and 3 others like this.
  16. I have a long dissection from my cold heart to write. I'll do it when I get home.
  17. Guys lets stop here an talk about pie, Cause pie is a wonderful thing.
  18. Your sarcasm is weird sometimes.
    FalleReavyn likes this.
  19. The purpose of this post is not to offend either of you. If either of you are, please PM me and I can talk to you there.

It is just playing the game. But that ruins the fun for the other player if I go out of my way to kill someone. Just because I can doesn’t mean I should.

It wasn’t a connectivity issue. It was FPS lag. Before and after the fire I was fine. When I was far from the fire it was fine. Only when I got near the fire did it cause lag. Hmm, it definitely can’t be the fire so what could it be?

It is not tactical to ruin the experience of other players. UHC is not hunger games. Hunger Games is a freaking movie. We’re here playing a game. Ruining someone’s experience intentionally is not tactical. She did survive, but was she well geared? No. I was able to take out the entire team myself. (killed two got help on the third, still had near full health however)

If Mizzo was lagging that bad when the fire was gone, imagine what it would have been like for her with the fire.I saw her teleporting around, I nearly got the last shot on her.

You are saying you wouldn’t mind now, but if and when that happens during a game, I guarantee you will be marking out if that were to happen. Why are you blaming it on my computer? I never lag to any server unless there is an absurd amount of entities. This has nothing to do with my connection or internet either, it was FPS lag. Don’t tell me to get a new computer when you could just not light huge forests on fire, please.

I just wanted to get this off my chest. I don’t want to start a fight. Just, please think of others when you do something, don’t intentionally ruin a game for them. Thank you. <3
    Seanawesome14, PenguinDJ and Sachrock like this.
  20. You are taking words out of my mouth I have been killed in the the first 20 minutes of the game before and I have killed people in the first 20 minutes of the game before and I have never complained to me that the point of the game to be the last team standing which means killing the other teams second this is pointless because I'm going to light a fire IF I want to unless chin says I can't and so far he hasn't said anything