UHC - Sundays, 3:30PM EMC Time/7:30PM GMT

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by RainbowChin, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Kill leaderboards
  2. Kill leaderboards
  3. Server open now :)
  4. Kill leaderboards
  5. I don't even play on EMC that much but Kill Leaderboards
  6. I don't even get kills like ever but KillLeaderboards
  7. Kill Leaderboards
  8. In 3 and a half hours right?
  9. Yes
  10. Kill leaderboards
  11. As finally promised (yet again), her are the up to date kills.

And before I start, due to uh... "Human Error" :oops:, I wont be able to verify kills for December and March (December only had 2 matches that month anyway). As before, I will simply offer 2 prizes in the following month to make up.

First, for January.
    Joint lead winners are...

Rex1o 12 Kills
    Ch33zus 8 Kills
    BenMA - 3
    Sportaflop - 3
    jjhhgg100123 - 2
    Rundercaster - 2
    Qkazooo - 2
    cam7051 - 1
    JegerXD - 1
    RedReserve - 1
    Spyrovsgnorg - 1
    Doorfne - 1
    WolfInAction - 1
    DrMadFate - 1
    ESSELEM - 1
    FateInAction - 1
    PeculiarPotato - 1

Then, February.

Ch33zus 8 Kills
    Rundercaster - 6
    jjhhgg100123 - 3
    PeculiarPotato - 3
    Rex1o - 3
    Doorfne - 2
    Mizzo12 - 1
    WolfInAction - 1

And.... April.

Sidenote: As you will see, there are indeed multiple people with 2 kills on the leaderboard this month. Due to this, the second winner was decided by the amount of wins each person had achieved, this will very likely be the decider if this happens again. (For clarification, Doorfne had achieved 2 wins this month, followed by Ch33zus with 1 win.)

Rundercaster 8 Kills
    Doorfne 2 Kills
    Ch33zus - 2
    Sachrock - 2
    _Silver - 1
    BlueBirbPlayz - 1
    Qkazooo - 0

12. I am the best ty
    NuclearBobomb, HxCami10 and Sachrock like this.
  13. I think I am joining in this time! :D
    Patr1cV likes this.
  14. I won't be able to join but I wish you all the best of luck in dieing :p
  15. Well, first time experience:

I was alone on a team, (yeah, I know, not really a team anymore is it :p?) and started the usual by getting some wood. I found a really good game at my spawn point, and went in there and could immediately smelt some iron.

However... I suddenly heared people breaking blocks and saw two nametags in the wall about 15 blocks away from me. I ran away into a wall and started digging down, so that if they would chase me they would fall down :p

I ended up in a really big cave, with quite some gold too! I never have been on such an intensive mining trip though, there was lava next to it, a creeper, skeleton and two witches around the corner, and that while those nametags were still really close.

Eventually I died in two steps: The first step is where I got scared of breaking blocks again and ran backwards into a zombie, the second one is when I was above Rundercaster (one of the nametags), I poured some lava downwards, but a zombie again attacked me from behind again :p, I eventually had one heart left when Rundercaster was standing before me in full iron armour + iron axe, I dont have to tell how that ended xP.

Was quite fun though C:
    Patr1cV, TomvanWijnen, 607 and 3 others like this.
  16. I stole two of runder's kills this week, so I'd call it a success ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    607 and SkeleTin007 like this.